Cancellation & Refund Policy
GET IN TOUCH WITH US!
Read below to find out more about our Cancellation & Refund Policy
Please read this policy carefully. This is the Cancellation and Refund Policy of EthicsLogic Digital Services (*)
- We do not issue refunds for digital services once the order is confirmed and the project was moved into the planning phase. A refund is not possible for work already completed.
- No partial reimbursements for projects in the middle of the way through their milestone phases.
- SEO and digital marketing service packages are non-refundable. However, the client may cancel such services with a notice written 30 days in advance.
- Hourly and customer support contracts are to be paid in advance. None of them qualifies for refunds. Unused time in your hourly or support contract can be used for credit towards upcoming work. One support ticket equals one hour of work. Our rate is set at £50/hr. All prices are in GBP.
- No refunds are offered on deposits or payments for abandoned or dormant projects. The cut-off time for abandoned or dormant projects is 30 days.
- A client will pay Ethics Logic a cancellation fee of 20% fee if the project or any portion of the project scope is canceled by the client.
ethicslogic.com reserves the right to change payment terms, if necessary, at any phase of the project. Issues with receiving/accessing our products/services? Please contact us for immediate assistance.
Special Note ethicslogic.com tracks the following: every kind of web traffic, downloads of products, logins to access services and membership areas, message deliverability (email communications – date, time, and a number of message openings/reads). We employ a diversity of ways for tracking purposes and can provide detailed information on such activities. Contact us In case you still have questions about our Refund & Cancellation Policy for digital products/services, please contact us by visiting this page on our website: https://ethicslogic.com/contact